[Greenbuilding] studies on CFLs and health issues

Bob Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Sun Jan 1 18:07:56 CST 2012

Doesn’t it help though if you batter them and deep fry them?  Doesn’t that leach out the mercury?

On a more serious note, we’ve used CFLs exclusively indoors since 2004 or so, and our anecdotal report is “no negative health effects”.  Also, “no broken CFLs, and no CFLs burned out, including the CFLs in the bathrooms and closets.”

Bob Waldrop, OKC