[Greenbuilding] Legionaires disease and water temperature

John Daglish johndaglish at free.fr
Tue Jan 3 11:49:45 CST 2012

Bonjour Reuben,

an alternative strategy to control the biofilm in
recirculating water systems :

Enwa Bin-X ultrafiltration, Side stream filtration to < 5 microns
(through snd filter and reaction pH controlling media), and air
seperator
http://www.enwa.com/systems-products/industry-buildings/chemical-free-bacterial-barrier

GENO-break-system IV  ultrasound + UV
http://www.gruenbeck.de/m2fGENO-Break_en-gb.htm

Sonooxide ultrasound cooling systems water in
recirculating system
http://www.ashland.com/products/sonoxide-ultrasonic-water-treatment-system

Cordialement

--