[Greenbuilding] studies on CFLs and health issues

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 13:15:43 CST 2012

On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 12:53:02 -0500, john bone <johnbone at gateshead.plus.com> wrote:

> A Scottish Vet (animal MD)
> told me that CFLs and LEDs and even some PCs & laptops had brought several dog owners into his surgery over newly "upset" dogs.

>I suspect that the dogs were upset by the Windoze operating systems on the PCs.
>They drive me nutz too.

>I'm pretty sure that they prefer Ubuntu (Linux) but are okay with Mac OS.

Ubuntu is great, but dogs might like "Puppy Linux" even more! - http://puppylinux.org   :)

Puppy Linux runs well from a CD on old computers.Talking of older computers, please sign my petition to Microsoft asking them to stop promoting eWaste:

http://www.change.org/petitions/microsoft-ceo-stop-promoting-e-waste

~sanjay