[Greenbuilding] Yes, but is it Green ?

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 12 12:01:40 CST 2012

Speaking of China, one of my elder born-in-Old-China brothers just sent me
the following link

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/01/10/chinese-builders-construct-30-story-hotel-in-15-days/

... the builder having the interesting name  "Broad Sustainable Building
Corporation".

How many Western mega-building corps would have the nads to put
"Sustainable" in their name and keep a straight face ?

So Murricans thought that they had complaints about being flooded with
cheap merchandise from China ?
It looks like now you're going to have instant high-rise hotels in your
cities to complain about in the not-too-distant future.

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")