[Greenbuilding] Yes, but is it Green ?

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 12:19:39 CST 2012

>How many Western mega-building corps would have the nads to put "Sustainable" in their name and keep a straight face ?

Maybe not in the name... but Coke seems to be doing a lot of green-washing with their save the polar bears campaign with WWF.

Given that Coke's main product is a greenhouse gas "Carbon Dioxide" it's somewhat ironic that they try to get people to believe they care about the environment.

Having said that, I assume their CO2 gas comes from beer, so perhaps beer drinkers are more at fault!

~sanjay