[Greenbuilding] Yes, but is it Green ?

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 15 08:23:14 CST 2012

Beer (and coke used to) come in Glass bottles....

>Imagine how much is sitting in a 1000 year
old arch dig site and how long it has been emitting CO2.

Doug, what do you mean buried glass is emitting CO2? I know it takes a lot of fossil fuel to make glass (my family in India used to make glass using coal).... but does it continue to emit?

~sanjay