[Greenbuilding] windows - flush vs recessed

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Sun Jan 15 20:43:07 CST 2012

In Russia, the preferred system (like in the Winter Palace), is two complete and independent windows set at the inside & outside of a 20"+/- wall.
In the renovated 19th cent building we stayed in, both were new, double glazed, silencing the bus stop below.
Clarke Olsen
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165
USA