[Greenbuilding] Commercial Water Heaters

Paul Eldridge paul.eldridge at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 17 12:09:51 CDT 2012

Hi Jessica,

I'm afraid our client won't permit any significant alterations to their
DHW delivery system. It was a major struggle just to get them to agree
to de-rating these tanks, and they're still far from sold on the idea.
The fact that we're willing to do this work at no charge and that we
promised to quickly restore things to as they were if they're unhappy
with the results gave us our one and only shot.  Personally, I would put
these tanks under a load controller so that they never cycle on at peak,
but short of holding a gun to our client's head, this is the best that
we can do.

Cheers,
Paul