[Greenbuilding] FW: ENERGY STAR Clothes Dryers Program Launch

Matt Dirksen dirksengreen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:58:25 CDT 2012

How is a dryer any different than an air conditioner, a tv set, or a dish washer?

I mean, really?

Imho, it's about friggin time they bring in clothes driers... Especially if it compels companies and consumers to create and buy more efficient ones.

I never understood why they didn't encourage them in the first place.

Matt