[Greenbuilding] FW: ENERGY STAR Clothes Dryers Program Launch

John Gabel jfgabel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 06:45:37 CDT 2012

I have used the Spin-x spinner in the past. It would take an extra quart of water out of a load of laundry. This was when I was using a top loader. The clothes actually felt almost dry after the spin. I have since switched to a front loader which does a better job spinning. Not as good as the spinner though. However, good enough for my wife. She doesn't like the extra step if not very necessary.

Sent from my iPad