[Greenbuilding] ENERGY STAR Clothes Dryers Program Launch

Paul Eldridge paul.eldridge at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 22 21:46:57 CDT 2012

I'm not too worried that you or anyone else might try to take away my
tumble dryer, or that forces beyond my control will conspire against me
and my spendthrift ways (and if they do, then so be it). I guess my
vision of the future is quite different from your own.

I've line dried in the past, but have come to appreciate the convenience
of tossing everything into the dryer, twisting a knob and pressing a
button, and it seems that I'm far from alone in this.  And if someone
disapproves of my choices or finds my behaviour morally repugnant, I'm
OK with that too.

Cheers,
Paul