[Greenbuilding] ENERGY STAR Clothes Dryers Program Launch

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Mon Jul 23 11:43:57 CDT 2012

>they like what they see
>they want to be cool like other (forward thinking) people
>they see personal advantage (health, $, etc.)

Makes me think of Mary Poppins' "Spoonful of sugar makes the medicine
go down" song. I'm definitely more pessimistic. That kind of behavior
applies to fashion statements like the Prius but IMO and from what I
can see of history, the game changing behaviors happen out of pure
necessity.
I remember a quote from a Native American Indian in the book Manahatta
that went something like, "We moved camp whenever the stink became
unbearable."
Only collectively we can't move planets.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com