[Greenbuilding] ENERGY STAR Clothes Dryers Program Launch

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Tue Jul 24 09:44:13 CDT 2012

I preach this all the time, though not as the only solution. But the
institutional and international barriers to implementing this are
huge -- which is why I can't think of it as the only solution.

See for instance
Six Policies Economists Love (And Politicians Hate)
http://www.npr.org/blogs/money/2012/07/19/157047211/six-policies-economists-love-and-politicians-hate

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291

author - Sustainable Design: A Critical Guide
blog - www.EcoOptimism.com
adjunct faculty - Parsons The New School for Design