[Greenbuilding] ENERGY STAR Clothes Dryers Program Launch

Grace Annam grace.annam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 08:03:39 CDT 2012

On 2012/07/22 23:05 PM, Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn wrote:

> I think that forward thinking people discover better ways to do things.
> The rest of society only follows when they are forced to.
> This is not a judgement but merely an observation of history.

I agree.

That's why the only substantive long-term solution is to, as much as
possible, see that the costs are born by the people creating them.  ALL
the costs, including the long-term and far-away costs.

Then the economists can sit back and have a field day while we all go
about making rational choices on how to spend our money...

Grace