[Greenbuilding] On-Demand water heater

Carmine Vasile gfx-ch at msn.com
Thu Jul 26 10:36:47 CDT 2012

Reuben & Fred: More than one snow-bird we know did what you recommend, but forget to also turn off the water. When they returned to Florida they found black mold, flooded condos, angry neighbors. Some that turned off a main valve having a worn washer returned to find black mold from a leaky water tank.
They all installed tankless water heaters!
Carmine