[Greenbuilding] Eliminate Irons

Eli Talking elitalking at rockbridge.net
Fri Jul 27 07:40:03 CDT 2012

While we are at it, why not eliminate irons.  How many nuclear, coal, and now fraking natural gas fired power plants feed these un-necessary devises?  I am looking for the day we adopt a survival aesthetic.  Just like developing an appreciation of the aesthetics of a cloths line that reduces the ugly strip mines and fraking pollution.  This purist mentality has not taken hold of our culture yet. Collectively, we are not acting to achieve sustainability.  Until we act in a way that preserves the resources and resilience of the environment available for the future, we are going down.  Getting that criteria understood is critical to achieving it, even among liberals and environmentalist.
Eli