[Greenbuilding] ENERGY STAR Clothes Dryers Program Launch

Matt Dirksen dirksengreen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 11:21:32 CDT 2012

Interesting...

In my home, my spouse was so impacted by "Gasland" that she has been hung-ho for ditching natural gas entirely.

I can't even grasp just how energy intensive hydraulic fracturing is, especially when I think about all that fresh water they use.

I guess its more "ethical" that we pay for the "100 Percent Wind" flavored electricity.

And simply using less is always the first/ most obvious choice.

Matt

Matt Dirksen
Case Design/Remodeling, Inc.