[Greenbuilding] Energy Star Clothes Dryers Program Launch

jfstraube1 at bell.blackberry.net jfstraube1 at bell.blackberry.net
Sat Jul 28 15:20:32 CDT 2012

I agree with Paul. Reuben has one view of the future but this is far from certain. We will give up the convenience of clothes driers and AC when we have to. But there are many ways on the supply and demand side there are lots of things we can and are doing. Not as much as we should perhaps.  Fossil fuels are far from running out. They may get more expensive, which I hope for, as this will push along our transition faster for the betterment of the climate. Alas it seems as though we might have enough $100 a barrel oil to keep us damaging the planet for a while longer. But I agree it is likely to get more scarce and hence more expensive in the next decade. How much and when is anybody's guess.