[Greenbuilding] Energy Star Clothes Dryers Program Launch

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 16:20:05 CDT 2012

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 1:20 PM, <jfstraube1 at bell.blackberry.net> wrote:

> ...  Fossil fuels are far from running out....

Just to be clear I never said that fossil fuels were 'running out,' or that
this was the reason for my concern. Though the consequences of (having to)
leave the remaining fossil fuels in the ground amount to a similar
trajectory of availability as 'running out,' the motivations and political
challenges and timelines are very different.

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Reuben Deumling <9watts at gmail.com> wrote:

> ...If fossil fuels are on their way out,

Given looming constraints on our use of fossil fuels...