[Greenbuilding] ENERGY STAR Clothes Dryers Program Launch

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 12:00:10 CDT 2012

*
**Saying they have an *affinity* for cloth is like saying that fish have an
affinity for nets.*

Another reason I love this list.  Rarely am I affronted by affrontery,
mostly I find these funny.  Wonder if any of you heard CBC's 'WireTap'
program today on NPR with its conversation about 'bats being in the bird
class'.  It reminds me of this conversation on our list.  A nice amusement
for Sunday morning.

That said, I do agree with Corwyn and in particular his fish and net
analogy.  It would be interesting to have some real evidence about ticks
and clean sheets.  In the meantime, given the coming 106 today, this is yet
another good line drying day here in scorching NE Kansas.

Maybe C's sign off regarding kindliness should be taken more seriously.  I
do like Paul's more recent and very British "Brgds" even better.

cheerily,  Sacie