[Greenbuilding] Jevon's and Plumbers

Paul M. Eldridge paul.eldridge at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 30 20:52:40 CDT 2012

True, there's Edward R Murrow of 1951 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhk1ifgJ8T0) but, today, we have Bill Moyers, who I'd argue is equally up to the task (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_rNsMy5sk0).

Playhouse 90 was superb television, but then so too is Masterpiece Theatre.

Cheers,
Paul

>> I haven't been able to confirm this elsewhere, but I've read on one site
>> that "very early tube TVs from the 1950s produced (sic) well over 400
>> watts" (source: http://www.ehow.com/info_7795151_hd-tvs-vs-older-tvs.html).
>> Today, a 42-inch Panasonic TC-L42D30 consumes just 91-watts.
>
>yes, but.
>
>the 50's tv brought you Edward R. Murrow and Playhouse 90.  the Panasonic
>brings you Glen Beck and the Kardashians.
>
>I rest my case.
>
>--AA

Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook™
www.blackberry.com