[Greenbuilding] heretical observation

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:55:43 CDT 2012

Or to carry this heretical idea forward in another direction, you can heat
with wood that you've cut yourself from your land and you will therefore
appreciate much high indoor temps and feel darned cold in your lowered
expectations-house.

It really is interesting how much of this is decided by what you are used
to.  We lived in Europe numbers for a number of years where everyone lived
in lesser heated houses.  We got used to it and with that appreciated
having less heat when we returned to this country.

It takes a long time for a body to learn different comfort zones, as much
as a year I read.

I love my wood heated house and hate it when the alternative must be used.

Sacie