[Greenbuilding] Heretics, Himatics, and Hare Krishna

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Tue Jun 5 13:42:26 CDT 2012

Speaking of meat, I just went to the Hare Krishna temple on 305
Schermerhorn Street  Brooklyn, NY 11217 for the lunch they offer on
week days. If you like an amazing meal I strongly suggest it. Truly
amazing food.
And it is one of those cool cultural events that make NYC so great.
If I had to pick a green religion Hare Krishna would be high on my list.
I'd be interested in seeing carbon footprints of people by religion,
and whether different religions effects it.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com