[Greenbuilding] Central vs window AC

Gennaro Brooks-Church - Eco Brooklyn info at ecobrooklyn.com
Fri Jun 8 13:21:59 CDT 2012

In NY at least, when it is hot, it's humid. Night ventilation, like
fans, work in lower hot temperatures here but when it gets really hot it
stops working comfort wise. You're just stirring the soup at that point.
Some days the AC is almost needed more for its humidification than for its
cooling.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA