[Greenbuilding] Growing food by electeric light - urban sustainability?

Gennaro gennarobc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:23:01 CDT 2012

I'd like to add there its more to food than calories and nutrition.
Community, spirituality, connectedness, ritual, sacredness, and meaning are
a few of the things. if food were simply nutrition and calories we would
keep our food in a pill in the bathroom medicine cabinet.

Gennaro Brooks-Church
347-244-3016
Sent from my phone