[Greenbuilding] crushed brick

ARCH59 at aol.com ARCH59 at aol.com
Mon Jun 11 15:21:21 CDT 2012

Gennaro,

I would not use the brick as it will break down in a few years as it is not
 durable underwater.

You need stones.

Robert

In a message dated 6/11/2012 4:09:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
info at ecobrooklyn.com writes:

Does  anyone know how long pieces of crushed brick would last under water?

I am considering instead of gravel salvaging bricks from a local Brooklyn
dumpster, crushing them, removing the dust, and using 13 cu.yrds. of it for
the rejuvenation zone of the natural pool I am building.
My question is if the brick will break down over time (10yrs or so).
Gennaro Brooks-Church
Director, Eco Brooklyn Inc.
Cell: 1 347  244 3016 USA
_www.EcoBrooklyn.com_ (http://www.ecobrooklyn.com/)
22  2nd St; Brooklyn, NY  11231

to Send a Message to the list, use the email  address
Greenbuilding at bioenergylists.org

to UNSUBSCRIBE or Change  your List Settings use the web  page
http://lists.bioenergylists.org/mailman/listinfo/greenbuilding_lists.bioener
gylists.org