[Greenbuilding] tankless heaters redux

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Fri Mar 2 19:37:06 CST 2012

I don't know anything about the Eccotemp. Electric instant is not popular
round here and Stiebel Eltron has the market more or less to themselves
these days. They have a quality product and market world wide. Ours is a
small one but is exclusive to this area, it is even called the NSW model. I
imagine they have a near-equivalent elsewhere.

(No association, they are made in Germany)

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW