[Greenbuilding] tankless heaters redux

Kathy Cochran kathys_old_house at goldrush.com
Fri Mar 2 23:17:32 CST 2012

Sacie,

I can appreciate your comment about the price,  but, as someone else said,
"You get what you pay for" is pretty good advice.  I know the prices have
gone up one them, but quality speaks for itself.  I, frankly, would rather
buy ANYTHING than buy it from China!

Too much of our $$$ has already gone there!

Kathy