[Greenbuilding] Venting dryer to home! - invention on Shark Tank tv show

sanjay jain sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 09:40:27 CST 2012

A recent Shark Tank tv show (where people ask investors (sharks) to invest money in to their businesses/start-ups) had a guy who was selling a modification to a dryer. It raised the dryer for ease of use and vented the exhaust to the home to save energy.

He even managed to convince his local Lowes store to sell a few!

Call me crazy but I'm guessing that's going to cause a BIG mold problem.

~sanjay