[Greenbuilding] Venting dryer to home! - invention on Shark Tank tv show

Bob klahn Home-NRG at dnaco.net
Fri Mar 9 10:37:53 CST 2012

Sanjay,

I haven't ween this variation (and probably won't bother looking) but
diverters have been around manyt years; my "favorite" was the water
trap, to catch the lint, before the (already moist) exhaust was dumped
into the house air, usually near the floor beside or even behind the
dryer.   The mold potential is likely to be mitigated only by the excess
air leakage lowering the indoor relative humidity - or  by being sucked
into the nearby unsealed air handler filter slot.

On the other hand, raising the equipment for ease of use is a good idea,
imho, but that's not new either.  Amazing what they can market, or even
patent, these days.

Warn anyone who will listen.  Or just profit from diagnosing and/or
remediating the outcome.

Bob Klahn