[Greenbuilding] Venting dryer to home! - invention on Shark Tank tv show

Bob klahn Home-NRG at dnaco.net
Fri Mar 9 10:45:18 CST 2012

Sanjay,

Maybe not a big problem in many cases, but a big potential.

It's not a new idea; diverters have been around a long time.  My
"favorite" is hte water trap for lint, before dumping the humid exhaust
into the laundry room - often beside or even behind the dryer.  The fact
that I haven't actually seen too much associated mold was probably due
to the excess air leakage or the unsealed (often open and sloppy) filter
slot in the adjacent air handler.

Raising the equipment for convenience is also an old idea.  Amazing what
can be repackage and sold, even patented, these days.  Warn anyone who
will listen (most won't).
Bob Klahn