[Greenbuilding] Link to Identifying Affordable Net-Zero-Energy Housing Solutions

Gordon Howell -- Howell Mayhew Engineering ghowell at hme.ca
Wed Mar 14 12:34:13 CDT 2012

My Green Building List colleagues:

With my previous Green Building List submission regarding the recent
report, "Identifying Affordable Net-Zero-Energy Housing Solutions" by
Gary Proskiw, Proskiw Engineering <pel at mymts.net> in Winnipeg, I had
attached a copy of the report.  However, I see that the attachment
was removed, so I have now put the paper onto my web space for you to
download.  You can download it from
<http://www.hme.ca/reports/Identifying_Affordable_Net-Zero-Energy_Housing_Solutions.pdf>
.  I would look forward to any discussion arising from this document.

--------------
I appreciate the list's short discussion about the phrase "cheers"...
and the acronym that I playfully suggested for it.  I appreciate that
cheers can mean different things to different people, which is
great...  My acronym is intended to encourage Canadians and yet not
leave any others discouraged.  The "C" for example, could mean
Canadians, Cubans, Chinese, Cambodians, Camerounians (there are 22
countries beginning with "C"), or even people who are candle-stick
makers (!) or cooks.

Cheers (which means Canadians Have Embraced Energy-efficiency &
Renewable-energy Systems),
Cheers (which means Canada's Health depends on Energy Efficiency and
Renewable-energy Systems),
or even
Cheers (which means a Company's Health depends on an Employees'
Effective Reward System),

Cheers (May much cheer be with us all),
+Gordon Howell

Gordon Howell, P.Eng.