[Greenbuilding] new solar heating system in this country

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Wed Mar 14 20:46:01 CDT 2012

I think it's a bit more than that. The mass of fluid, little as it is, may
get so cold under night-sky radiation that it freezes and wrecks the
collector.

Draining back into 1000 gallons doesn't seem such a good idea, hardly worth
the effort, and neither fish nor fowl.

But if it was viable, I guess swimming pool treatment would suffice. Maybe
that's what clorox is.

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW