[Greenbuilding] Flea control in dogs (Re: Off topic)

KTOT (g) ktottotc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 21:02:46 CDT 2012

Garlic and onions in quantity are considered potentially harmful to dogs and
cats, I've read, but PetGuard is formulated (and has been around for
decades) specifically for dogs and cats, so I'm sure it is well below any
danger threshhold. I certainly wouldn't give my dogs whole garlic cloves or
whole onions, but a dash of garlic powder (give or take) in the yeast isn't
going to hurt them.

To each his/her own, of course, but remember pretty much anything in too
large quantity can cause problems. Completely pure water can kill when drunk
in too much quantity, for example.