[Greenbuilding] experience with cork flooring?

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:16:27 CDT 2012

The cork flooring I've seen in home centers, is a veeneer of cork,
with everything below it being the same as any other floor system
(mostly particle board). I'm sure some manufacturers use more
sustainable practices than others, but that fact that the floor is
(partly) made of cork does not necessary make it more green.
Just one opinion,
Ben