[Greenbuilding] experience with cork flooring?

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Fri Nov 2 13:22:54 CDT 2012

the product I used, by Natural Cork, is a three layer assembly--cork on the
bottom, a resilient composite in the center, and a cork wear layer.  it's
installed over a foam underlayment (cork underlayment is also available).
the factory finish is surprisingly durable, and supposedly is
refinishable.

Veneer products over particle board (clik floors) are a tough one. They are