[Greenbuilding] experience with cork flooring?

George Tremblay gtremblay at antioch.edu
Mon Nov 5 05:05:58 CST 2012

Thanks much, Jason, for this thoughtful response.

I'm now leaning toward exploring solid, glue-down cork.  I've seen too much
moisture damage to fiberboard to risk the fiberboard-core planks, and it's
clear that they detract from the green quotient.

Tile is way too cold and hard for our taste, but locally grown hardwood
would be a viable alternative.

George