[Greenbuilding] experience with cork flooring?

Corwyn corwyn at midcoast.com
Mon Nov 5 07:35:19 CST 2012

I should mention an additional issue with cork.  When I helped my sister
and brother-in-law, put down cork in a new office room, we spent *hours*
arranging the tiles to get even transitions between each tile.  People
with OCD are hereby warned.  Of course, my mother-in-law did exactly the
same thing with marble tiles, so there you go.

Thank You Kindly,

Corwyn