[Greenbuilding] Heathens and Believers (was multi-splits)

Sacie Lambertson sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 22:13:30 CST 2012

Yep, I too bought one of the N.S.'s recommended IR guns back then.  It's
fun to play with but I'll also admit I wish I had a better use for it.

What device is best most practical to use for measuring humidity?  I have a
fan that goes on when a certain number is reached but I'm sure
it'saccurate only within
a 20% range,--ie not particularly.

Sacie