[Greenbuilding] multi-splits

Richard Garbary richard6 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 07:37:31 CST 2012

Paul:

What you have done is very subversive. I would keep everything hush-hush.
You may have already said and done too much. Be prepared for a knock on
your door from undercover ReddyKilowatt agents. They are ruthless. At least
camouflage those heat pumps  You have been branded a Negawatter! To think
that any homeowner can readily buy these components off the shelf or online
without special government permits is a blow to our national energy
security and status quo! I worry for your safety. You have sunk to new lows
(watts-wise that is).

Take Care,

Richard

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Paul Eldridge <paul.eldridge at ns.sympatico.ca