[Greenbuilding] Insulation fasteners

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Wed Nov 14 08:50:23 CST 2012

Hanging 5" with fasteners sounds precarious, unless they are 3/8" lag bolts, not to mention the difficulty of hitting a stud. It might be necesary to fasten another stud, maybe at every second or third (32 or 48 oc) to avoid the dreaded siding sag.
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165