[Greenbuilding] Paul Hughes

Matt Dirksen dirksengreen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:00:03 CDT 2012

Alan, I appreciate you sharing this terrible news.

Having worked with him on and off for 7-8 years, Paul was very much in it
"for all the right reasons". During the "go-go" years when many builders
were plowing down old houses to make room for new McMansions as fast as
they could, Paul was relentless at doing whatever it took to divert as much
building material from the landfill as possible. I believe the whole reason
why he created the "Rebuild Warehouse" was because he was always filling up
all the other local used building supply centers too quickly.

I will miss you. Thank you for all you have done for all of us in this
world.

Matt Dirksen