[Greenbuilding] "Yes we Can(ada)": The (Tom) Greening of America [OT]

Robert W. Tom ArchiLogic at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 20 10:32:40 CDT 2012

Since the List is quiet these days, a MooseHugger slant on the upcoming US
Presidential Elections  ...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-election/us-election-blog/yes-we-canada-comedians-encourage-americans-to-let-canada-run-the-us/article4556379/

or if the above link gets mangled:

http://tinyurl.com/9pqgsl8

Or if you want to talk "Greenbuilding"  ... how about those "vertical
farms" that seem to be gaining popularity in urban scenarios ?

Me ? I think they're a myopic, dumb idea -- something that might be okay
as a First Year student design project but ...

Okay. My job here is done.

--
=== * ===
Rob "just stirring the pot" Tom    AOD270

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")