[Greenbuilding] Dry ice blasting mold remediation

Andrew Golkin angolkin at pdrvirginia.com
Mon Apr 15 10:19:47 CDT 2013

Jason,

The benefits are there but you do have to worry about CO2 emissions if you
are in a confined space.  It does work though.  My preference is to use
soda (baking soda) blasting (which we do and have a machine) but there is a
mess involved there if it is a finished area.  I'm not an expert on the
"eco" aspect of baking soda but I would think it's more effective.  There
is now a new process involving baking soda and water that doesn't create
the baking soda "cloud" effect which would also require a dehumidifier to
be used on the project.  Call me if you want more information as there are
many more details I cannot type right now.  703-335-2424.

Thanks

*         PDRVIRGINIA.COM <http://WWW.PDRVIRGINIA/COM>              PDR on
FACEBOOK - Like Us! <https://www.facebook.com/PDRofVA>*