[Greenbuilding] Dry ice blasting mold remediation

John Salmen terrain at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 15 10:26:36 CDT 2013

Anything that makes mold spores airborne is counterintuitive or simply crazy
- like trying to dust with an air nozzle.

There are a lot of decent antimicrobial enzyme based products out there that
do a good job of killing mold and spores but the real issue is removal and
control of the air quality during removal (just as harmful dead or alive).