[Greenbuilding] size of award winning houses

Alan Abrams alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
Tue Apr 23 18:55:05 CDT 2013

well here is a difficult to digest bulletin from a colleague who is
tracking the work sessions devoted to producing the 2015 IECC:

"The early progress on residential energy code proposals is anything but
swift… BUT energy efficiency measures are not being weakened, and rollbacks
are generally being disapproved… "

Stasis *is* rolling back, imo...

Alan Abrams*
**certified professional building designer, AIBD
certified passive house consultant, PHIUS*
*certified passive house builder, PHIUS**
*Abrams Design Build LLC
*sustainable design for intentional living*
6411 Orchard Avenue Suite 102
Takoma Park, MD 20912
office  301-270-NET- ZERO (301-270-6380)
fax      301-270-1466
cell     202-437-8583
alan at abramsdesignbuild.com
www.abramsdesignbuild.com