[Greenbuilding] roof material for rain harvesting

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Fri Aug 16 22:07:39 CDT 2013

Oops. God only knows what slipped up there..

http://www.bluescopesteel.com.au/files/dmfile/CTB25june2008.pdf

You will find a great swag of material at

 http://steelproducts.bluescopesteel.com.au/home/technical-library

including this

http://steelproducts.bluescopesteel.com.au/files/TB-3.pdf

Nick Pyner