[Greenbuilding] roof material for rain harvesting

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Fri Aug 16 22:39:47 CDT 2013

Glass may be the only available surface you can feel confident about. My roof is standing seam,
with a 20 year factory paint. It stayed on for the allotted 20, but this is year 21, and you would think
that the shit jumped off! The quasi-industerial galvo look is fine with me, but that paint had to go somewhere...
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165