[Greenbuilding] Door frames and gaskets

bill.allen at verizon.net bill.allen at verizon.net
Mon Aug 19 23:53:21 CDT 2013

Thanks for the suggestions.

I have been trying to picture/design the "close on top" door but haven't come up with a good solution yet.  The devil is in the details...if anyone can point me to any examples I could use as a model, I would really appreciate it.

Can't add any additional space so the mud room idea won't work.

I do plan to have a storm door so that will help a little.

Bill