[Greenbuilding] Get a puppy and help save the environment!

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 22:52:55 CDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 6:33 PM, sanjay jain <sanjayjainuk at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> With Windows XP becoming obsolete soon, millions of computers are going to
> be replaced unnecessarily.

Can you explain? I've always made do with used, hand-me-down or
craigslist-sourced computers and have never to my knowledge discarded one
because a software program became obsolete. Other unfortunate and almost
certainly unnecessary product life shortening occurrences precipitated
computer replacements, but they were in all cases hardware related (I
think). Am I missing something?